Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Praise His Holy name!

I have a confession to make. I used to really think jerome was abit gay when i found out he watched sermons in his room. i mean seriously man, who doesnt think that way, i have a hard time staying awake during sunday sermons already, and this guy gets dvds of sermons to listen to? Like i'm passionate about my Christian Walk and i really want to grow closer to the Lord, but SERMONS at home??? Dude thats just gay.

these thoughts hovered around my mind all the way till yesterday afternoon when i went to his house and i watched an excerpt of one of the sermons he was listening to. crap. if thats the definition of gay, i wanna be gay EVERYDAY EVERYHOUR EVERYMINUTE and EVERYSECOND! SERIOUSLY is there ANYTHING in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD more fulfiling than recieving THE WORD OF GOD?!!!?! i say no. not a single thing. nothing comes REMOTELY close. not botak jones, not soccer, not baskeball, not spaghetti, NOT EVEN GIRLS.(Thats a hard pill to swallow for most guys, me included no joke, im not REALLY gay) but its TRUE. The Word of God is LIFEEE. Christianity is not a religion. ITS LIFE. Hallelujah.

if you wanna know whats it we've been listening to, ask jerome and me. seriously. i can assure you it will bless your heart. The Lord is willing to speak. Are you willing to listen? Not hear. Listen.

The past one week, so many things have happened to have blinded me with pride and anger. i will not pretend i have not struggled, it has been hell. and my walk with the Lord has suffered. After i lose my temper, after profanities flood my mind and lips, after pride consumes my heart, it just seems SO hard to go back to the Lord. How is it possible for me to be close to him in this state? i cant do my quiet time. im tired. He wont accept me back. im unworthy. im unclean.

NO!
That is not what i am. what i am is DELUSIONAL. 2000 years ago, when Jesus Christ died, i was made clean NO MATTER WHAT I DO. can u imagine if what i do is able to overcome the gift of forgiveness and righteousness given by our Lord Jesus Christ? i mean seriously, if there's a god like that, thats not worth following and worshipping man. a WEAK god. BUT. OUR GOD IS MIGHTY AND HIS POWER IS ETERNAL AND EVERLASTING. Hallelujah. Im really glad that i've been blessed so greatly by The Lord through the sermons Jerome lent me. This is how you differentiate a brother from a friend. Praise the Lord.